Welcome to Naperville Running Company Track Club
You are a runner. You've done some 5ks, 10ks or maybe half and full marathons are your thing (or you want to make it your thing). So what's the next step?
Naperville Running Company Track Club
A community built to help each other succeed, paired with nationally-renowned coaching and incredible indoor and outdoor track facilities.
You don't have to be at the front of the pack, but if you strive to run faster than your last race, or build a deeper space of fitness both mentally and physically with runners who share your same motivation, then we've got the passion, the knowledge and the resources to help you get there. Whatever your fast is, let's find it together.
Your NRCTC annual membership focuses on the runner looking for a community with a shared desire to work hard, lower PRs, and feel proud to be part of. There are no time standards or expectations and this isn't just for elite runners. Let's revive the social aspect of working hard and chasing goals together.
So what else is included in your annual membership?
- Group coaching by IHSA Hall of Fame coach, Paul Vandersteen (assisted by Dan O'Keefe, Marisa Hird, and Kris Hartner)
- Weekly track workouts at North Central College's indoor and outdoor track (will vary depending on weather and scheduling conflicts).
- NRCTC + Nike racing kit, issued annually
- Access to NRCTC + Nike branded apparel
- Educational sessions on injury prevention and rehab, nutrition, and race strategy
- NRC in-store rewards
- Monthly email newsletters and private Facebook and Strava team pages
- Nike demo opportunities and tech sessions
- All runners will have access to the team's Google Calendar, which will list each group's weekly plan.
- NRCTC will meet every Thursday evening from 6:00pm-7:30pm at North Central College's track, beginning Thursday, May 18th.
- Registration is $200 annually and is open year-round.
- You will receive a welcome email from Dan after registration, detailing more information on schedules, meeting location, and training plans.
Questions? Email Dan at email@example.com
Meet Your Coaching Staff